Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
This weekend I wanted to catch the season finale of Breaking Bad and also the new season of Dexter, though no streaming sites seem to exist (that I know of) while on the iPad. I had to go to my MacBook Pro to stream the videos....

If you have an iPad and live on it, you can understand my slight frustration.

Anyone know of streaming sites that work on the iPad?

McGiord

macrumors 601
Oct 5, 2003
Dark Castle
This weekend I wanted to catch the season finale of Breaking Bad and also the new season of Dexter, though no streaming sites seem to exist (that I know of) while on the iPad. I had to go to my MacBook Pro to stream the videos....

If you have an iPad and live on it, you can understand my slight frustration.

Anyone know of streaming sites that work on the iPad?
Hulu, Netflix, Cracker etc...YouTube
And some TV channels apps.
MLB at bat for MLB TV.
And many more.

SteveAbootman

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2008
Veetle.com - though it's mostly movies and shows on replay (with some live streaming of sports events mixed in).

Outside of that, you've got ESPN, TBS, TNT, and CNN (are the ones i know of) who offer an app of their live feeds. Of course, you have to have a cable subscription that includes those channels and authenticate (sign in with the username/pass your cable company gives you when you sign up)

If you're looking for a free feed of live network/cable TV, it's going to be harder to come by.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.