Streaming Video (Netflix/Slingbox) iOS 6

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Supermoto99, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Supermoto99 macrumors newbie

Just upgrades my iPad. I use both services mentioned above as I work the night shift and it helps kill time when nothing is going on. Since iOS6 the quality of netflix is much worse and my slingbox constantly locks up. I tested my network connection speed and that is not the issue as we have over 30mb download. Anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions on the flix? At the moment I am thinking of downgrading to iOS 5

2. 2IS macrumors 68030

Same issue here with Slingplayer on iOS 6 using my 3rd gen iPad. Not only is the quality horrible (even when connected locally) but the connection is erratic and I can't select anything but Standard Quality. I hope there's an update soon.

3. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

Been having the same issue with SlingPlayer on iOS 6, can't do Auto or HQ streaming.

4. 2IS macrumors 68030

Last night my slingbox pro hd received a firmware update and today there was an update for the app. Looks like all is working well again.

5. robopath macrumors regular

New update didn't not fix the auto or HQ issues for people with slingbox solo's. Also, I think all boxes got a firmware update in the last fews and need to be re-configured. The sling forum is busier then this one these days.