Streaming video stuttering...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by d_saum, Jun 5, 2009.

1. d_saum macrumors 6502

d_saum

I have a unibody MBP with 4 GB of ram and am experiencing streaming video lag or stuttering when watching videos on youtube, google video, metacafe, etc... It seems to happen every 10 or 15 seconds or so. I let the video buffer all the way up and still have the issue. Also, it's only streaming video. If I download a video, it plays fine. Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. sgrunwald macrumors newbie

same problem

I have been experiencing the same problems with my MBP 15 inch 2.4 Ghz - Previous generation just before the unibody nvidia 8600. When I stream videos over a fast internet connection, my video is laggy. It skips prolly every 3-5 seconds. This is very frustrating sense ive only had this notebook for a short period of time; the problem has always been here I just have dealt with it. I've been too busy to actually look for a solution. But I think I'm going to start looking for one now.

3. surflordca macrumors 6502a

surflordca

Even on a DSL connection you can get this as it sometimes isn't fast enought. I have had the pleasure of DSL and cable. I get the same problem with my DLS at time but never on cable...