Stretch: Safari Add-on

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iFanaddic, Nov 2, 2009.

1. iFanaddic macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

Okay people I went to the apple store a couple of days ago and one of the geniuses showed me this "internet utility" which is found on the apple website (Link Here) basically once you've followed the instruction it adds an icon in your bookmark bar in safari that will stretch your safari window instantly.

Video Example Available Here

I assume not many people know about this, and it's such a convenient addon I cant imagine living without it now..

2. alexmack macrumors newbie

actually...

I know allot of people with it....

=/

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

4. Xager macrumors newbie

Or... you could use RightZoom which will allow you to maximise any window you want, or, like myself, you can set it to only maximise when holding option (to get the options hold command as you launch the app) works great and you don't need anything that takes up room on your bookmarks bar and work for everything.

5. alexmack macrumors newbie

oOo! that right-zoom looks like it will be pretty fantastic!

Pro
    -it lets you expand safari regardless of how many tabs you have open (which since safari 4, you have been un-able to do)

Cons
    -It doesn't give you the thinner window which safari stretch does when prompted twice.

6. PCRanger macrumors regular

Glims also adds this functionality, along with a lot of other useful features...:)