struck on apple logo

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by gccshrey, Sep 19, 2010.

1. gccshrey macrumors member

i have a 3gs 16gb 4.0.1 jailbreaked and unlocked. i restarted it and got struck on the apple logo. i tried to restore it to 4.0.1 again but it gave an error. i then used irecovery to fixed this boot issue bt it was of no avail as it didnt get passed the apple logo. n i cant restore it to 4.1 as there is no jailbreak for it. plz help me in this issue.
    Thanks.

2. haveaname macrumors newbie

Me also, I choose "Erase contents and settings" option under settings > general and now my iPhone 4 is stuk on Apple logo, iPhone 4 ios 4.0.1 any solution?

3. jekyoo macrumors 6502

If you don't have your SHSH blobs, you're basically SOL with restoring to previous firmwares. The only fix to remain jailbroken/unlocked is to have your SHSH blobs saved on your computer or with Cydia.

You're never suppose to do "erase contents and settings" when you're jailbroken. It will always cause a problem where you'll be stuck on the apple logo. Again, if you don't have your SHSH blobs saved, you'll be forced to update to get it in a working condition.