I promise not to make this another, "What size should I purchase?" thread. I've spent some time in the Apple Store over the past couple of weeks trying to figure out which I want and just can't decide. The Apple Store employee told me today to pick up the 10.5", use it as I do my current 9.7" Pro for 7 days, if I don't feel it's a big enough upgrade, return it no questions asked and go for the 12.9". Has anyone purchased an iPad with the thought beforehand that you might return it for the other model? I haven't ever thought of this. I think I'm going to do exactly that. It just seems mad returning something that works perfectly.