Stuck at Apple logo screen when I boot!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by pinter, Aug 25, 2010.

1. pinter macrumors newbie

Hey all,

I am stuck at the Apple screen when I rebooted and when my wifi comes up, I can ssh into the device and do "killall SpringBoard" and it will respring and then start to work but what is wrong and how can I fix it?

I didn't install any new apps since the last reboot and I have reinstalled winterboard so I am not sure what the issue is.

Thanks

2. celticpride678

What apps do you have installed via Cydia. Have you modded any files recently?

3. pinter thread starter macrumors newbie

I have like winterboard, quicksms, 5 icon dock, sbsetting, Android XT, some themes but none of these have been changed since the last reboot.

Last file I tried to install was 6 Icon Dock but it never worked so I uninstalled and reinstalled 5 Icon Dock and rebooted and all was good until now when I rebooted and now it's just stuck at the Apple screen.

4. pinter thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok so now, if I wait 10 minutes, it finally passes the Apple screen and lets me use it like normal.

What app could be causing this?

5. pinter thread starter macrumors newbie

Seems that I never uninstalled 6 Icon Dock and both 5 Icon Dock and 6 Icon dock were installed so I uninstalled 6 Icon Dock and rebooted and everything was good.