Stuck at blue screen, and say something about restarting when i try to boot with disk

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ginodank, Sep 21, 2010.

1. ginodank macrumors newbie

i have the 13 in unibody macbook pro. 10.6 snow leopardd
    all of a suddden my computer froze and i turned it off with the button. when i tried to restart it would load but would stay stuck in the blue screen. i tried out the disk snow leopard disk and when i press "c" a multi languege pop up tells me i have to "hold power button untill shut down and resart in" blah blah blah
    i did a hardware test and it said everything was fine..

i dont care about this on my hard drive i just wanna get it running again

some one please kindly help...

peace

gino

2. annie12466 macrumors newbie

blue screen

mine does it all of the time it freezes, turns blue when i am online ordering or just typing. only thing is it only turns blue on part of the screen. i don't like the mac pro leopard, i had a mac before so i thought i would get another. it crashes, debugs on the monitor at anything i do or anywhere i go. this is my second one. the first they took back and this one is worse.

my little mac was fantastic, this is a piece of junk. apple told me to take it back to the store but i moved and misplaced the box it came in and they wouldn't take it back.

the screen jumps all over the place and takes control of my trackpad. no, i don't have a virus. i put the repair in and pushed d and it said nothing was wrong with it. i am thinking of wiping it out and starting all over but it has done it from the very beginning. it is a 1300 cheap toy

when i went into utilities it said i had a hard drive problem but the cd that came with it tells me i don't and it also tells me i don't have access to my own computer. i do have protection on it.