Stuck At BootUp. Help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ThunderApple, Nov 21, 2010.

1. ThunderApple macrumors 6502

Was changeing my fonts and went to respring via winterboard and it got stuck. It had the little circle that rotates and kept vibrating every 5 seconds. i held the home and power button to shut it off and turned it on again however after a minute it had the circle however the screen was still showing the apple logo and it stayed like that. i kept shutting it off and on with the same result. when i plug it into a walloutlet it makes the beep noise every five seconds. what do i do? :(

2. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

Your iPhone is stuck in a boot loop. You have to put it in DFU mode and restore. Which iPhone do you have? What iOS? Unlocked/jailbroken? SHSH files saved?

3. ThunderApple thread starter macrumors 6502

i have to restore again?! i just restored it yesterday and rejb'd it. its a 3gs running 4.1 and jailbroken not unlocked. what if i wait for the battery to die then plug it in?

4. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

If ssh is still availible get back into your phone and change the font back.

5. ThunderApple thread starter macrumors 6502

its not gonna work. Im stuck on the boot load up with the circle loop and it stays like that.

6. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

That still wouldn't matter. The iPhone would still be in the boot loop after you recharge it. Your only option is to restore.