Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wargnerm

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 3, 2013
Turkey
Hi everyone. I own an iTouch 4g with iOs 6.1.2. I wanted to downgrade to 5.1.1 cause 6.1.2 is really bad. I installed DFU mode ipsw to get the device into dfu. It got into DFU mode and I used redsn0w to get it into Pwned DFU. It said it got into Pwned DFU and I tried to downgrade with my ipsw with shsh blobs. I had 3194 error and started tinyumbrella to fix it. I fixed it and it started to restore(at least I thought it started). While at the iPod is preparing to restore stage it stuck and I plugged off and on. Then it gave 1600 error. How can I get out of Soft DFU and downgrade to 5.1.1. Please help...

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Hi everyone. I own an iTouch 4g with iOs 6.1.2. I wanted to downgrade to 5.1.1 cause 6.1.2 is really bad. I installed DFU mode ipsw to get the device into dfu. It got into DFU mode and I used redsn0w to get it into Pwned DFU. It said it got into Pwned DFU and I tried to downgrade with my ipsw with shsh blobs. I had 3194 error and started tinyumbrella to fix it. I fixed it and it started to restore(at least I thought it started). While at the iPod is preparing to restore stage it stuck and I plugged off and on. Then it gave 1600 error. How can I get out of Soft DFU and downgrade to 5.1.1. Please help...

You have to make your hosts file point to apple's server, not cydia's server. To get out of soft DFU mode, I think you run redsn0w and the "just boot" command

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.