stuck battery case problem.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chickdigger802, Jun 29, 2013.

1. chickdigger802 macrumors regular

So mom wanted to have her iphone 5 fully protected so I got glass screen protector and side and back wrap stuff too.

She recently got some battery case off ebay which she stuck on (probably with some force).

Now I have no way to get it off. Any tips without damage to the phone? I don't mind wrecking this cheap case.

[​IMG]

2. jcpb macrumors 6502a

I found that most stickers (for protection and otherwise), unless they're very very thin, makes the phone too thick for battery cases and creates the situation you're facing now. If you don't mind wrecking the case, try bending and prying the sides loose.

3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Their was another thread like this. The guy ended up with pulling the case off with all of his force not worrying about what would happen. Pry it off by pulling it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

4. zmagik macrumors regular

Haha that guy was me usually the back protector makes it get stuck I didn't take mine out it was my friend so I don't know

5. traumuhhtize macrumors member

The same thing happened with my Mophie Juice Pack Helium. I had a back protector on and you just have to use a lot of force. Try using a hand job or something lol.