Stuck between Colors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pcubed18, Sep 22, 2014.

1. pcubed18 macrumors regular

Hey guys I know this has been talked about and some people find it silly but I am so torn between the iPhone 6 space grey and the white silver. Love the look of the all black but the reason I like the white silver is the lack of finger prints showing when the phone is off. Any advice or ideas.

Again I know it's silly but thanks for any help.

2. NeilSpoon macrumors member

3. MacBreezy macrumors regular

MacBreezy

I also was a little torn between colors. I ended up going with the white/silver for a couple reasons. First, the last three iPhones I have owned have been black. I was ready to have something new to look at. Second, I really think the silver/white just looks better after seeing both colors in person at my carrier's store. I'm really enjoying this phone and I'm so glad I chose white/silver. If you want a great, high quality, "real world" look at the the silver iP6 check out this review by The Verge: http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/16/6255191/iphone-6-first-video-review

4. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

You really can't go wrong either way. They all look good. I prefer the white/silver one..

5. cdmoore74 macrumors 68020

I wish they made the gold model with a black front with black lines on the back. That would be classy and elegant at the same time. Otherwise space grey is the way to go. Had a white phone last year and just hated looking at it for the last 11 months. The black front with black case makes it look menacing.

6. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

Space grey for me. Went with black iPhone 5, space grey 5S, and now space grey 6 Plus. You would think I would be tired of it now, but still dig the black front.