Stuck in ANCHORAGE

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Fazzl, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Fazzl macrumors 6502a

Fazzl

How many of you guy's phones r stuck in ANCHORAGE?

Mine still is and somehow delivery is supposed to be tmr in boston...

2. tsmithgolf2000 macrumors regular

I got 1 in a AK and 1 in NJ. Got email from Apple for both stating it will be delivered tomorrow. I wouldn't fret just yet, I imagine they have so many that maybe they are not updating the tracking information quick enough. Remember Apple's email stated...

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

3. 916chris macrumors newbie

Stuck In Anchorage

Dam fedex my iPhone 4 shows being shipped from July 6th and is in anchorage since July 7th at 937am I called fedex it has been there for a day and half they told me they are holding It tell it is ready to be delevers why can't they just put it in a plain and take it to Memphis then to elk grove so I can have it sooner. It is just sitting there I'm getting mad I want it now I preorderd June 18 and got a july 14th ship by but shiped July 6 why can't they keep these phones moving (since they are gettin millions to ship iphone4's) instead of them just sitting around taken up space grrr  I can't wait to get it I'm temped to drive up there my self and maybe hang out with it I have herd Alaska is gorgeous I wouldn't mind finding out and could be back with my phone driving then if it continues to fly where's the iphone4 over night shipment appa bunch of 

4. insidmal macrumors 6502

insidmal

mine sat in ak for a day too, then it said 'international shipping release' and left alaska, i got it delivered to my door the next day, it went to california then to portland then to springfield overnight

it "shipped" the 5th but it was after cutoff so it left china the 6th and sat in alaska from about 2pm the 6th till about 4pm on the 7th and was at my door by noon on the 8th, fed ex estimated delivery date was the 9th