Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brayhite

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
N. Kentucky
I was looking at my Contacts, touched Groups on accident, and now stuck looking at my university's Address Book List imported from Exchange that has none of my contacts in them. How do I go back? And better yet, how can I turn this off (Groups)? Or modify them even?

GfulDedFan

macrumors 65816
Oct 17, 2007
Indiana
When you're in Groups, the top group is All Contacts. Select that.

If your computer is a Mac, the Contacts are synced from your Address Book. That is where you can organize your contacts into groups. Sorry I don't know the windows computer situation.

brayhite

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
N. Kentucky
When you're in Groups, the top group is All Contacts. Select that.

If your computer is a Mac, the Contacts are synced from your Address Book. That is where you can organize your contacts into groups. Sorry I don't know the windows computer situation.

See the attached picture. That isn't an option. You can see I'm scrolling down so that's the only option. I found a way to get it to return to normal, though I'm not sure why it works.

When I'm in Phone and viewing my Contacts, I will click Groups and see what is attached. However, I'll go to the Contacts app and it will be back on to my list of all contacts, and when I return to the Phone app and view Contacts, it too will be back to all contacts.

But I wouldn't mind editing my groups if I knew exactly how they worked.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    58.1 KB · Views: 360
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.