Stuck In "Processing" - ATT iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Gray

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PhillyGuy72, Sep 19, 2014.

1. PhillyGuy72 macrumors 6502a

PhillyGuy72

Hey there all. I know of a few people that are having some kind of "stuck status" order status - especially with the 6 Plus, Space Gray, 64GB with AT&T.

I did the pre-order 9/12 around 3:30am ET via Apple Store App. The App was unable to contact the carrier and finish the order and emailed me my "Reservation" about 4 hours later.

I completed the order with a October 1-6 arrival date around 9:30am ET

Wouldn't be a huge issue since it is October 1-6, but I have seen MANY of these "October 1-6" orders - some completed after mine ship out yesterday and now in transit for a delivery date starting this Monday 9/22.

Yet my order has not moved at all, still "Processing." I've called AT&T and Apple..even went to the Apple Store today not only to see the new phones in person, but MAYBE a chance to pick one up, cancel my existing order. No specific reasons, any answers. No luck with getting a phone also.

Plus, I would have to get my AT&T phone reset for an eligible upgrade status once again. Been told that could take 5 minutes, an hour...2 days!

Needless to say, it's frustrating. I figured this is probably the most popular model. Anyone else experiencing this, anyone get any decent answers for the hold up? Especially with the 64GB Space Gray Plus / ATT.

I'm at a loss.

[​IMG]

2. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

I'm in the same boat. I preordered at exactly 3:25 EST and am stuck with a 10/2-10/13 delivery date. It sucks big time.

3. Hitch08 macrumors 6502

I'm in the same boat as well. There clearly are/were a very large number of people in the Oct. 1 through 6 delivery range. Some people were in the front of the group and others (like us) were not. We'll get our phones when our turn comes.

It sure would be nice to be getting our phones early next week, but we will get them before the group that is looking at late October. There is a bright side.

4. PhillyGuy72 thread starter macrumors 6502a

PhillyGuy72

Yeah, and I had to kick my brain into reality last night. Seeing all the early shipments around us..guess it messes with you. Originally I was ok with the October 1-6 arrival (compared to late Oct, early Nov) Technically we're in the 5th business day. Unless I hear anything else, I expect the arrival to remain 1st-6th

Just HOPE to see some progress, movement on these orders this coming week. An updated status of "Preparing for Shipment" would be awesome.

5. Hitch08 macrumors 6502

I'm with you. I was fine waiting for Oct. 1 through 6. But when so many others in the same time frame started reporting movement, I got excited and hopeful as well. Maybe we'll get some news early this week?

6. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Ordered a bunch of upgrades for my company and just received some shipping notices for 2 6Plus models in 128GB SG config and one in 16GB silver config. My other 2 were both 64GB SG and are not shipped yet. Looks like the 64GB SG was the most constrained. Bummer.

7. Hitch08 macrumors 6502

Just checked Apple and I've been switched to Preparing for Shipment. Any news from you guys?