General Stuck in Safe Mode?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by nicklamos27, Oct 13, 2013.

1. nicklamos27 macrumors newbie

So I recently installed StatusTab, Platinum, Accentify, and Graviboard. Suddenly my device went into Safe Mode after the install so I uninstalled all of them (including Box2D since that comes with Graviboard) and my device was still in Safe Mode. I don't know how to get out. I've tried rebooting through redsn0w since I am running a semi-tethered 6.1.3 jailbreak and I've pressed "Exit Safe Mode" then Restart and nothing works! Does anyone know what's wrong?

2. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Probably another tweak got cirrupted on the install of 1 of the others.

Use icleaner pro or sbsettings more/mobilesubstrate addons to disable all mobilesubstrate addons, then enable them 1by1 or in batches to find out which 1 is the problem

3. nicklamos27 thread starter macrumors newbie

I used iCleaner Pro to disable them all then enable them one by one and I'm still stuck in Safe Mode.

4. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Disable them all

See if it restarts in normal mode first, then 1by1 enable and restart after enabling 1 or a batch

5. nicklamos27 thread starter macrumors newbie

I disabled them all and I'm still stuck in Safe Mode. I enabled them one by one and nothing worked.

6. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Not sure if it'll help but try reinstalling mobilesubstrate? Or in the worst case scenario, uninstall mobilesubstrate, along with your tweaks, and install your tweaks and mobilesubstrate

7. nicklamos27 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your guy's help, but I fixed it by getting CrashReporter to tell me what was causing the issue!

8. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

What was the app/tweak that was causing the crash?

9. nicklamos27 thread starter macrumors newbie

Turns out it was buddy lock, I don't know why since I've has it for awhile. I'm a little disappointed since I really liked that tweak.