Stuck on Apple logo no power button

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by vule678, Sep 15, 2011.

1. vule678 macrumors newbie

Anyone know how to fix and iphone 3gs that is stuck on apple logo ? and the power button is broken -__- . I accidently clicked on erase content and data . and when it finished after 30mins it got stuck on the apple logo. it would blank out every 45 mins and the wheel would spin then get stuck . My power button is not working , and itunes cant recongize . any help ?

Thanks

2. jekyoo macrumors 6502

Do a restart. If restoring doesn't go all the way but gives you an error, use Tiny Umbrella to kick it out of recovery.

3. vule678 thread starter macrumors newbie

What excatly do i do ? lol i have no power button ! it does not work and computer does not recongize

4. Id0notkn0w macrumors newbie

Let your phone die!!!! Then hold home button for like 7 seconds and plug it into computer and just hold it until it get into recovery mood. Might have to do it a few times just keep it press after it's plugged in, but phone has to be dead first it's like holding your power button then releasing it while still holding the home button same concept but without power button. It works for me all the time!!

5. iPodJedi macrumors 6502a

iPodJedi

this should work. is it still doing it or did it get fixed and it is just a constant apple logo right? or does it go off and when u press home it goes back on?

6. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

To the newest posters:

This thread's last post was on 09/15/2011, well over 2 years ago!

The OP hasn't returned to the thread. Why did you?