Stuck on apple Logo?[SOLUTION] Working 1000%

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Dark Dragon, Jun 26, 2012.

?

Did this help you?

1. Was'nt bad, thanks for trying to help

100.0%
  2. Oh thanks, but i dont know what to do after entering safe mode; i will post it in the comments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Thanx thanx THANX!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Thanx Man!, You Saved my Device!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. TY TY TY TY BIG THANX... YOU SAVED MY WHOLE LIFE ;_;

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dark Dragon macrumors member

This solution is 100% working, you will not lose any info except the last app or tweak you installed(which caused the problem), so, first turn your Device off, Usually to do so you have to: hold home and power buttons, it will reboot, dont release the buttons, then the screen will go off again, make sure it would not boot again, and release buttons, now it is off, press the power button( to turn it on) and immditly keep holding the VOLUME + Button, it would take a long time, but it is worth it, because you are getting your device back ;D, then it will show a ReSpring-Wheel-Like Wheel, then your device will turn on in "SAFE MODE", go to cydia and then manage, packages, and delete the last tweaks or sources in "manage/sources" that caused the boot loop, and your done!, hope i helped :D, i have posted this because this solution has saved my iPod touch's life, so ehy wont it do to the other one's?, note that your device must be jailbroken :|, again, hope i helped :D

2. Dark Dragon, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012

Dark Dragon thread starter macrumors member

This isnt a bump!, Sticky?

[Deleted By User(Never Mind, it may Cause Some Problems...)]

3. AR999 macrumors regular

Request denied.

4. Dark Dragon thread starter macrumors member

-_- -_- -_-

I Know, this has been a long time ago :|