Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

atwater

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2015
i installed the watchOS beta 1 during the night, when I woke up it came a message on my iPhone saying that is was installed correctly, but my Apple Watch is stuck viewing the Apple logo. I have tried to hold down the crown and the button under, but it stops on the Apple logo every time.

Someone that experience the same and have a solution?

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
i installed the watchOS beta 1 during the night, when I woke up it came a message on my iPhone saying that is was installed correctly, but my Apple Watch is stuck viewing the Apple logo. I have tried to hold down the crown and the button under, but it stops on the Apple logo every time.

Someone that experience the same and have a solution?

You need to speak to Apple Care. They have pulled WatchOS 5 because of an issue like this. Are you an Apple Developer? I don’t know if they will help you if you didn’t download the beta profile from your dev account.

atwater

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2015
Thanks!

We don't have Apple Care here in Norway, but I guess I can go to a premium reseller and have them to take a look at it.
The profile is downloaded from my dev account.

ricci

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2012
NYC
Thanks!

We don't have Apple Care here in Norway, but I guess I can go to a premium reseller and have them to take a look at it.
The profile is downloaded from my dev account.

I’m not a dev but in the last year I had the logo stuck ( They called it a startup loop) and With Apple care, they say send it in for replacement! ( bug in the software, no fix) You can try letting the battery die! That will force it to fully restart! That’s what I did after the new watch started that again! Was able to get to the shut down screen and restart! All is good! Just know that there is no backup until you unpair ! So unpair ever few months is good house keeping! Good luck

atwater

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2015
Called Apple support today and they tipped me about removing the clock sync on my phone, after 30 seconds the clock restarted it self and did a factory reset.

So I guess that is a workaround to that issue!

Uhser

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2018
White Apple screen of death/Stuck on Apple logo is a common problem that most iPhone users meet. People who tried to jailbreak their iPhone or upgrade their iPhone face this problem quite commonly. And, when iPhone is stuck in Apple logo, it equivalents to a toy, you can do nothing with it. Third party software like MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS can lend you a hand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.