Stuck on iTunes ToS

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by cupkik, Oct 1, 2012.

1. cupkik macrumors newbie

Hope someone can help me, I've googled this a bit but didn't find an answer and I'm pretty frustrated.

My issue is... when I'm in the app store and I go to download or update an App, a popup comes up and says the iTunes Terms of Service has changed and I can't continue til I accept them. So I click okay and the ToS pops up, I click agree, but then nothing happens.. so I go try to download or update an app again and the same ToS window pops up. I can't get past this and I can't do anything in the app store because of it. Also lately, the App Store sometimes freezes and I have to force quit it. It seems random and I don't know if the issues are related at all.

I have an iPhone 4s. I haven't updated to iOS 6 and I REALLY don't want to anyway (I rely on google maps public transit directions to get around). I've tried turning the phone off, then on again as well as trying to accept the terms through iTunes on my computer (which I couldn't seem to figure out anyway).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've never had problems with the phone before this..

2. parmacrafter macrumors newbie

Have you tried scrolling down the screen to the bottom? I believe there is a box at the bottom that you have to check mark.

3. szr macrumors newbie

This has been a wide spread problem all day today, according to several news outlets, it should be fixed soon, if not already.

4. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Something similar happened to me. I decided to clean out all the cookies because I was stuck at the same spot. Once I did that, everything went well. Try that.

5. cupkik thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the responses everyone. I just tried it now (didn't clean anything out, just tried to update an app is all) and it seems to be working fine again. It had been doing it for over 24 hours for me... Glad it's alright now.

Thanks again! : D