Stuck with installing windows

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by arturs229, Jan 30, 2010.

1. arturs229 macrumors newbie

I wanted a windows on my mac so I used Boot Camp Assistant and created a partition. After that I inserted windows XP pro installing cd what I used for my old PC.
    Setup showed up, I selected partition Boot Camp and leave the partition its own format. It started to install when it was done it said "Windows has been installed computer will reboot in 15 sec, press ENTER to restart now." It turned off when it switched on setup showed up and asked me to select partition to start install WTF? Whats the solution guys? Or how to get install cd out of my mac so it will stop installing again and again? Plzzz help me!:(:apple:

2. chas0001 macrumors 6502a

chas0001

To Eject a CD/DVD you can hold down the left mouse button when booting (or the trackpad button if you have a laptop).

Alternatively hold down the ALT key (Option key) during startup. It will display available operating systems to boot from. Then press the eject key on the keyboard.