Student ADC questions

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by wakeboarder2186, Jul 6, 2007.

1. wakeboarder2186 macrumors newbie

So i have been reading about the ADC discount for students and i qualify for it, but before pulling the trigger i just have one question. I know that ADC purchases do not qualify the ipod rebate, but what about the printer rebate. I have read the form for the rebate on the printer and saw nothing about the printer not qualifying but on the other hand it also said apple stores, online store and telesales. So does it qualify?

2. BigPrince macrumors 68020

yes it does. If you to to the developer store and go to the special deals section, the printer rebate shows up which to me indicates it qualifies.

I would double check though.

3. wakeboarder2186 thread starter macrumors newbie

ok, thanks for the quick reply, i havent bout a membership yet and wasnt going to until i could figure that out. but it is in the ADC store for sure?

4. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

If you're in the US, anyone can have a look at the developer store...just go through the link on this page.

And yes, the printer deal is listed there, and I do seem recall some people mentioning that it worked for them.

5. wakeboarder2186 thread starter macrumors newbie

awesome, thanks guys. ya i found that link earlier in my endless searching took a while tho. thanks for everything gonna be a mac owner here soon! another convert.

6. powz macrumors regular

I'm in a similar situation as you. Just wondering how you found out that ADC orders don't qualify for the ipod promotion?

7. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Here is the rebate form with the terms. The computer and iPod must be purchased through an EDU channel.

8. hammondc macrumors newbie