Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
I haven't said this for a long time, but...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! What a grade A prat! His chances of a date a not even slim to none, they are none to none :eek:

Besides, she would never cheat on me...:eek: ;) :D :p

iGav

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 9, 2002
He said: "I have a bit of a reputation with some people at my university for being a ladies' man, hence the idea for the bet."

yeah, probably the ones that stand on kerbsides at night, illuminated only by the faint glow of the red light above their heads.... heheheh

modesty eh'.... :rolleyes:

P-Worm

macrumors 68020
Jul 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
Let me just say one thing:

"Here's to the crazy ones."

Sure it seems far fetched, but if it gets enough publicity, it could happen. And wouldn't it be cool if it did?

P-Worm

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I would never say never. Stranger things have happened. P-Worm is correct the publicity that he has received from this just might be his ticket. It is nice to think that dreams can come true, with the New Year hope springs eternal.

coopdog

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2002
The Great Midwest
On some Elisha Cuthbert site, she talks about some guy who tried to knock her bikini bottom off and how it was so embarrassing, but then tells how she then dated him.

So next time you see a really hot girl, forget pickup lines or talking, pants her.

iGav

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 9, 2002
What would be interesting to know, are the conditions the bookie considers to be a date... I believe Kylie is already seeing someone (ed.... :eek: :p :p ) so of course it would just be a drink/meal and not, what society deems as a 'date' e.g. related to a possible romance, so would they pay out on that??? hmmmmm....

I wonder what odd's you'd get from a bookie, if you put a bet on this guy getting a date?? :p :p :p

*runs down to Ladbrookes to get odds on a similar ruse *cough* I mean idea with Piper Perabo* :D

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
He'll be one crushed nut if he ends up with a stalking charge...

He'll have two crushed nuts if she catches him first.

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2002
Heh, if I was over there I would bet 25 on him getting the date. If enough people bet I am sure she would relent.

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
Dunno what you guys think but with comments like:

"I have a bit of a reputation with some people at my university for being a ladies' man"

and

"I won't use chat up lines as girls don't go for them"

I sure hope the Lady does'nt indulge this mr. full-of-himself. ^_^

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida
Originally posted by eyelikeart
How weird is that?!

It's either gonna make it or break it now that the story has been publicized.

You need to try something like this on Neve Campell, or Britney Spears. She lives pretty close to you :)

THAT WOULD ROCK!

iGav

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 9, 2002
Originally posted by Gyroscope
Who's Kylie anyway?!

:eek: :eek: :eek: one of the biggest selling solo female artists of the last 2 decades.... :p

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Originally posted by Gyroscope
Who's Kylie anyway?!
smilie_shakeheadfrown.gif
OMG! You are joking?
smilie_bitchslap.gif

slap.gif

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Originally posted by edesignuk
smilie_shakeheadfrown.gif
OMG! You are joking?
smilie_bitchslap.gif

slap.gif

Maybe he is being facias or it is a generational thing. I will admit that I don't know much about her. I'm more into Harry Connick, Jr, John Williams, & Frank Sinatra.

iGav

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 9, 2002
Originally posted by wdlove
Maybe he is being facias or it is a generational thing. I will admit that I don't know much about her. I'm more into Harry Connick, Jr, John Williams, & Frank Sinatra.

if he's stateside, then that's probably why, Kylie only made it there relatively recently.... even though she's been in our top 10 since the 80's thanks to her role in the aussie trash soap 'Neighbours' so I guess it's possible... she's still sold a gazillion records aswell...

I luv Harry and Frank too! ;) :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.