student discount question

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by arjunreddyj, Oct 12, 2008.

1. arjunreddyj macrumors newbie

i want to buy macbook pro i have graduated last year but my
    college id says it expires next year and when i go to apple discount store for students it takes me to my college site and when i enter my login it takes me to apple student store can i get student discount or do i have to provide any verification

2. sickmacdoc macrumors 68020

sickmacdoc

I will just leave this as a question for you to ponder- can you get a discount or should you get a discount?

Since you are now a college graduate and a member of the working world, I would submit that your answer to that pair of questions will explain how good a job your school did at teaching ethics. ;)

3. arjunreddyj thread starter macrumors newbie

i am not yet on h1 man i am still on OPT

4. redmeister macrumors 6502

yea you *can* if you want. haha as long as you've not morally opposed to it or something, go for it. should work.

5. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

They don't really care. If you just photoshop an ID together, they won't verify. :D Yes I tried that before, but it's not I cheated since I am in college

6. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

^ LOL. First laugh of the day. Considering since its only 46 minutes into the day, that ain't bad. But yea, just do it. Who cares. It's not like you lied about it. It's not black, it's not white, its in the grey area.