Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bankaimadness

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
So I am waiting on the new refresh of the IMAC and I heard it is going to come when the student discount offer thing is going on. (Seeing as apple always have a student promotion in the summer)

So I was wondering since I already used it to get a macbook pro do I still have a discount and the free Ipod Touch in 2011 if I am still attending college?

chris98vf

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2010
Student discounts are always available as long as you're a student. I don't think there's a limit to how many you can get. The only thing you can't do is stack discounts, such as military and student at the same time.

Bankaimadness

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
Student discounts are always available as long as you're a student. I don't think there's a limit to how many you can get. The only thing you can't do is stack discounts, such as military and student at the same time.

Ah thanks Brah!

Nov 28, 2010
located
Purchase Quantity

Faculty, Staff and Students purchasing from the Apple Store for Education Individuals will be allowed to purchase the following quantities of product per academic school year. Not all products have special Education Pricing.

Desktop: One (1) may be purchased per academic year
Mac mini: One (1) may be purchased per academic year
Notebook: One (1) may be purchased per academic year
Display: A maximum of two (2) may be purchased per academic year
Software: A maximum of two (2) per software title may be purchased per academic year

**The above purchases can be made either online, in an Apple Retail Store, or through your Authorized Campus Reseller. Total product quantities remain the same regardless of where your purchase is made.

from Sales and Refunds Policy - U.S. Education Individuals
via http://store.apple.com/us-hed/findyourschool
via http://store.apple.com/us?mco=Nzc1MjMwNA

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.