Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lvo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
Hello,

I want to buy a rmbp early 2013 model. Now my question is. When is the student discount available? When i go to the site for apple student discount, is see all of the macbooks with discount. But is that discount still valid at this moment ?

Thnx

Mr. RPG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2012
No idea when the Back to school promo will be this year. Apple has never taken this long to announce it before.

ColdCase

macrumors 68040
Feb 10, 2008
NH
Hello,

I want to buy a rmbp early 2013 model. Now my question is. When is the student discount available? When i go to the site for apple student discount, is see all of the macbooks with discount. But is that discount still valid at this moment ?

Thnx

The price shown in the edu store is valid real time. The edu discount may change in the future and at that time the pricing on the store's page may change.

Stetrain

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2009
The education discount is available at any time.

The "Back to School" promotion which happens usually around July-September does not usually provide any extra discount, but instead adds an extra bonus like an iPod touch or an iTunes/AppStore gift card.

Mr. RPG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2012
The education discount is available at any time.

The "Back to School" promotion which happens usually around July-September does not usually provide any extra discount, but instead adds an extra bonus like an iPod touch or an iTunes/AppStore gift card.

Haven't been an iPod touch in years. It will most likely be another $100 gift card.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.