Student discount

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Lvo, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Lvo macrumors newbie

Hello,

I want to buy a rmbp early 2013 model. Now my question is. When is the student discount available? When i go to the site for apple student discount, is see all of the macbooks with discount. But is that discount still valid at this moment ?

Thnx

2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

This.

They do a back to school promo usually as well in addition to the student discount

However, with them upping the discount on the cmbps to 200 as opposed to 100, may not be the case this year

3. Mr. RPG macrumors 6502a

No idea when the Back to school promo will be this year. Apple has never taken this long to announce it before.

4. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

Kinda of interested in what the promo will be as well.

5. ColdCase macrumors 68030

The price shown in the edu store is valid real time. The edu discount may change in the future and at that time the pricing on the store's page may change.

6. Stetrain macrumors 68040

The education discount is available at any time.

The "Back to School" promotion which happens usually around July-September does not usually provide any extra discount, but instead adds an extra bonus like an iPod touch or an iTunes/AppStore gift card.

7. Mr. RPG macrumors 6502a

Haven't been an iPod touch in years. It will most likely be another $100 gift card.