Student - uMB or whiteMB

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by andilubio, Jun 6, 2009.

1. andilubio macrumors newbie

Hi, before anyone jumps to me I´ll wait past the WWDC ;)

I would like to buy a macbook and hace in mind the 2.13ghz white macbook or the 2.00ghz unibody macbook. The diference is 300$... is it worth is?

In recent reviews i read that the wmb beat the umb at benchmarks so that makes me doubt even more.

The key features of the umb are the ddr3, the screen, multi touch trackpad and the aluminum body, does that make for those extra 300$??

Anothe question I have, how can i get the printer on the college program? My brother got a macbook last year with the itouch but he didn´t get any printer...

thanks for all!!

2. J the Ninja macrumors 68000

The ENTIRE reason people say "Wait 'till WWDC" is to see if the alum MB gets updated to match the white! Meaning, if you are waiting, your question is likely irrelevant.

So, since the specs are irrelevant (subject to change) and you already know the other differences (what those are worth depends on the person), I'm not sure what you expect us to tell you.

3. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

There are THOUSANDS of these threads and we do not need another one. It's very annoying to see dozens of exactly same threads here and in other parts of forum... You already know their specs so why you're asking?

4. andilubio thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey guys thanks alot for your help.:p

I´ll have a look at other threats.