Studio Display + Mac Mini


macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 12, 2006
London, UK
Hi, I just bought a 17" Studio Display for my mac mini and the input is not compatable, I knew this would be the case but I just dont know what the adapter I need would be called. So my question is what is the adapter called that I need to connect my display to the mini?

I have the adapter that came with a mini (normal video input > mac mini input)

Thanks in adavnce


macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2006
iVersa said:
Anyone know if [this] would do the same job? Its cheaper and no wires or plug.
No, that goes the other way, allowing a DVI monitor to connect to an ADC computer. The reason why the Apple ADC - DVI converter is so expensive is that it has to combine USB, DVI and power all into the one socket.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.