Study/iMac Desk

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by DesiMac87, Jul 8, 2008.

1. DesiMac87 macrumors newbie

Hi everyone

Its summer break and I was wondering about getting an iMac for next year grade 12 and beyond (university). I plan on staying home during Uni time. In grade 11 i slacked off but still got the marks i wanted (85 avg) with all sciences:D. Next year I plan on not taking any science but only business courses. I plan on studying alot more:) so i need a desk to properly work(its a habit for me) so i was looking around and found this on Ikea's website.

Ikea: http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/40079218
    [​IMG]

It looks alright its simple and elegant but I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions

My Budget is under $80 and i live in Toronto. If something is over budget but I love it i will buy it

Thanks in Advance

2. DesiMac87 thread starter macrumors newbie

I was looking at the setups in the under 18yr thread in the picture gallery and some of the setup look really good

3. DesiMac87 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. tmelvin macrumors 6502

tmelvin

I've never bought anything from them before, so I can't say. Their stuff looks good, but I'm not a big fan of "particle board". Do you have a local "unfinished" furniture place in your area? I'd consider that, and finish it yourself, or have them do it for a small fee. It'll look better, and last longer. Much more durable too...