Studybud - the students best friend

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Simonz1, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Simonz1, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013

Simonz1 macrumors newbie

My name is Simon and I have just released my new app called “Studybud”. It’s a simple, yet powerful organizing-tool for all the students out there. The idea came to me one day, in frustration because I had all my calendar events, my schedule, my classmates & teachers, all my homework and my results stored in six different places. I also noticed a couple of apps out there in app store, but they were hard and unnecessary advanced to use. Below I have a list of the specs and a couple of pictures of the app.

Calendar:
    The calendar is easy to use, and with a clean and classy look. It has all the best from the calendar-app from apple, and some special features to make it even more fantastic.
    · With an easy swipe you can mark multiple days and weeks and add events with more control and consistency.
    · A simple possibility to add different colors to the days. This makes it easier to see important days, and maybe the holidays?
    · Add classmates and teachers to the events
    · Import/export to the calendar-app

Timetable:
    This page is highly customizable both in time and week by week. Because a lot of the studies doesn’t have one consistent plan, but changes from one week to another the timetable can handle that.
    · Reacts on the IPhone rotation. It has a tableview when the IPhone is in portrait and has a more standard timetable-view when the IPhone is in landscape-view.
    · One consistent timetable or make it custom for every week
    · Color-code every study with unique colors
    · Add room-numbers
    · Add the contact information of your classmates and your teachers

On this page you can add all the people in your class and add some basic info about them. You can also take a picture of them and connect it to the contact. It is two segments on the page: one for the classmates and one for the teachers. And what’s the best part? You can use these contacts and connect them to the calendar, timetable and homework-page. Simple, yet genius.

Homework:
    In this part you have a simple table-view where you put all your homework. You can check them off as solved, and then they will go in to a “completed”-section of this page. At first glance it can look like the reminder-app, but with some handy extra features in it, this is more useful for students.

Results:
    This simple page sorts between tasks, tests and exams, and they each get a unique color-code. The result-page is clean, powerful, and just the last, most important piece on your way to full study-control.

Link to app-store:
    http://itunes.apple.com/app/id630118571

2. Simonz1 thread starter macrumors newbie

If someone want to promote the app in a way! Get in touch, i have promocodes!:):apple:

3. pickaxe macrumors 6502a

Hey
    This app isn't available in my country (Israel). I wanted to download it so it sucks that you decided to arbitrarily not sell it in certain countries.

4. Simonz1 thread starter macrumors newbie

That was really weird, i have not made any restrictions, so i have to check it out! Have you searched just for Studybud, and followed any link?

5. pickaxe macrumors 6502a

Strange. It's the link you gave here that gives a "not available in your country" message. I searched for Studybud in the App Store and was able to buy it!

6. Simonz1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you so much for the reply! Will surely check the link!:) Hope you enjoy it

7. Simonz1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Free

From Monday and 2 days after, it will be free! Please tell everyone and share the page on facebook!:D
    Facebook-page

8. Simonz1 thread starter macrumors newbie

from tuesday until thursday will it be free in app-store! Spread the word

9. itsrobbsy macrumors newbie

10. Simonz1 thread starter macrumors newbie

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id630118571

11. Simonz1, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2013

Simonz1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Its still half price! Just .99$! What do you think the app is worth?

"Studybud" on both Facebook and App-Store:apple: