Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Baby and I are busy studying for qualifying exams. Just wanted to share a quick picture:

IMG_0865.jpg

More of Iago are available at Catster. :)

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Hehehehe ... well, you try the pharmacokinetics of antidepressants. That page is boring! :eek: ;) He was substantially more interested in hippocampal neurogenesis through antidepressant induction of the cAMP cascade. :D But then he's just a baby!

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2006
wow thats really cute i like it! is the cat sutdying harder than you though?

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Hehhehe, well, he's newer to the topic, I think! :D But thank you! :)

And the first phase of the exams on this past Monday went really well, I think. I await feedback next week and then round two Monday after next. :)

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
:) Thank ya! :)

He's grown! He's over nine pounds now. And I meanwhile must think about how to execute my dissertation, having passed quals. But he's still my baby! :)

Mydriasis

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2005
Just wanted to quickly bump to say I passed my oral exams this morning!!!! :D :D :D :D I am now officially a doctoral candidate! :)

Awesome, congratulations! :)

I have my final exams of medical school in about 14 hours, so I'll be a doctor in about 20 hours (if all goes well). I can't wait to get it over with.

Mydriasis

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2005
Thanks!

Everything went awesome! :) 18 years of schooling and I am finaly finished. Wow, I still can't believe it. :D :D :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.