stuff US iTunes doesn't have...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by applegoddess09, Apr 26, 2008.

1. applegoddess09 macrumors member

applegoddess09

I was wondering if there is content out there that the US iTunes store doesn't have that another country has? Something only in that specific country or something.

2. southerndoc macrumors 6502a

southerndoc

Yes, this happens all the time with music. Stereophonics' new album wasn't on iTunes US for a long time. I sent numerous emails before it showed up -- about two months later.

Hard-FI is another one that took a while to show up in the US iTunes store.

3. The Toon Master macrumors 6502

Many singles from foriegn bands are not on iTunes U.S. In particular Daft Punk, which is a pain for me cause I have to buy all the CDs and hope it's the right one and it has cover art and it didn't get destroyed in the mail.

Also, many TV shows exclusive to countries are usually not on iTunes U.S. This includes stuff on BBC among other things

4. northy124 macrumors 68020

northy124

TV Show wise I can only think of 2 that aren't at the US Store but at the UK Store they are: Brothers and Sisters and Pushing Daises (I also think Dirty Sexy Money is at the UK Store and not US Store but I haven't checked recently).

Music wise really depends on artist like homegrown talent (I.E Talent from the UK) we have a few which the US doesn't and vice versa.