Stupid question about signing out of iCloud on iPhone X

iyiyi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2013
I just set up my new iPhone X (just the regular X)
There was this constant notification saying I had to finish setting up my iPhone, but when I clicked it, it said I had already signed into iCloud, and it just loaded forever and never went away.

So I signed out of iCloud, and then signed back in through the "finish setting up your iPhone" screen.

When signing out, it said I would lose iCloud information. But when I signed back in it looked like all my stuff was there.

Is there any risk of losing anything by signing out and back into iCloud on an iPhone X?

Thanks guys

iyiyi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2013
I just set up my new iPhone X (just the regular X)
There was this constant notification saying I had to finish setting up my iPhone, but when I clicked it, it said I had already signed into iCloud, and it just loaded forever and never went away.

So I signed out of iCloud, and then signed back in through the "finish setting up your iPhone" screen.

When signing out, it said I would lose iCloud information. But when I signed back in it looked like all my stuff was there.

Is there any risk of losing anything by signing out and back into iCloud on an iPhone X?

Thanks guys
Anything to worry about here?
Sorry. Just want to make sure I didn't mess anything up

bbrks

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2013
Nothing to worry about, sign out - sign in can't do any harm.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.