Stupid Question

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Brett1203, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Brett1203 macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

I know I will get bashed for this lol, But The App store for the watch... I go into the store through the Apple Watch App it self, but its nothing like the regular app store. Apple says there are hundreds and hundreds of apps, but the app store only shows the Featured Apps, is there not a way to click to show top Paid/Top Free, etc like the regular app store?

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

My  Watch app just shows closest store, Workshops and orders on file.

3. testcard macrumors 68020

testcard

I think the OP means the Apple Watch app on iPhone > Featured.

4. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

All I have been able to do is exactly what you have done through the Apple Watch App with one additional item. When you first pick featured, the upper left corner has categories so at least you can see all the different categories to choose. I agree about the top paid/free and maybe it is out there and I just haven't found it.

5. testcard macrumors 68020

testcard

I've just typed "Apple Watch apps" into the search box in the App Store app on my iPad, and there's quite a selection, but no Top Charts.

6. Brett1203 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

7. iFanaddic macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

Not a stupid question.

Discovering new apps on the watch app store is a joke browsing through it is a pain and it always shows you the same damn apps! We absolutely need a better way to discover new apps.. But then again so does the regular app store.. Anyway a Top paid/free wouls be a great start.