Stylish looking Iphone4 cases?

trayanscragg

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
Hi guys i kept on scrolling through the forums but i just cant seem to find what im looking for. would any of you recommend any good looking iphone 4 cases out there? thanks

luke.2008

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2010
depends by what you are looking for i have bought the element case and i don't like it very much
i have bought the gorilla case in carbon and for me it is fantastic, very solid and a wonderful looking

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
You'll need to list some preferences in order for folks here to help you out. Do you like slim cases, max protection cases, clear/colored cases, etc. There's like 2 million different cases out there for the iPhone 4 so the skys the limit really. You just need to list out some of your "need-to-have" specs for a case and then someone will probably be able to help you out.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C134 Safari/6533.18.5)

Considering that purple velvet track suits and Prada suits are equally loved by different people, you will need to be slightly more specific.

Why do web forums seem to negate logical thinking?

ItsJustafnPhone

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2010
sgp neo hybrid ex in revonton yellow. my friend had it at a cafe and lots of people asked him what case it was/liked it

Angel baby

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2010
You'll need to list some preferences in order for folks here to help you out. Do you like slim cases, max protection cases, clear/colored cases, etc. There's like 2 million different cases out there for the iPhone 4 so the skys the limit really. You just need to list out some of your "need-to-have" specs for a case and then someone will probably be able to help you out.
;) Highly agree! We'd like to give to some recommendation, however we don't know what's your taste.

In my personal, i like all pink cases!:p

I'm using the Amano series case, good protection, nice feel and look!

I'd like to show my phone with the case here but i don't know how to upload the image :confused:

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.