Stylish looking Iphone4 cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by trayanscragg, Aug 5, 2010.

1. trayanscragg macrumors regular

trayanscragg

Hi guys i kept on scrolling through the forums but i just cant seem to find what im looking for. would any of you recommend any good looking iphone 4 cases out there? thanks

2. luke.2008 macrumors newbie

depends by what you are looking for i have bought the element case and i don't like it very much
    i have bought the gorilla case in carbon and for me it is fantastic, very solid and a wonderful looking

3. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

You'll need to list some preferences in order for folks here to help you out. Do you like slim cases, max protection cases, clear/colored cases, etc. There's like 2 million different cases out there for the iPhone 4 so the skys the limit really. You just need to list out some of your "need-to-have" specs for a case and then someone will probably be able to help you out.

4. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C134 Safari/6533.18.5)

Considering that purple velvet track suits and Prada suits are equally loved by different people, you will need to be slightly more specific.

Why do web forums seem to negate logical thinking?

5. ItsJustafnPhone macrumors 6502a

sgp neo hybrid ex in revonton yellow. my friend had it at a cafe and lots of people asked him what case it was/liked it

6. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

The one I am using now.

7. fasteddy2020 macrumors newbie

my favorite too

8. calvy macrumors 65816

9. Angel baby, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2010

Angel baby macrumors member

Angel baby

;) Highly agree! We'd like to give to some recommendation, however we don't know what's your taste.

In my personal, i like all pink cases!:p

I'm using the Amano series case, good protection, nice feel and look!

I'd like to show my phone with the case here but i don't know how to upload the image :confused: