stylus for new ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by BFizzzle, Mar 26, 2012.

1. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

was wanting to grab a stylus for my ipad. Just wanting it for drawing it sketchbook and for taking notes in notability. Was looking at the wacom stylus for the ipad. Any ideas?

2. sekazi macrumors 6502

I have 3 and by far my favorite is the iFaraday Artist Standard Dome. The lightest touch works and there is almost no friction.

I have
    iFaraday Artist Standard Dome - Best
    iFaraday Artist Firm Dome - Good
    Adonit Jot Pro - I am 50/50. It is accurate but I rather use my iFaraday.

I am waiting for the iFaraday Cobra for accuracy.

3. innominato5090 macrumors 6502

innominato5090

I read a lot of great reviews about the Cosmonaut that I had to order one of these. :D

4. artgalgenius macrumors member

I have the Wacom Bamboo stylus and like it so far. I was surprised at how much smaller it is compared to Wacom's styluses (or is it styli?) for their graphics tablets but it does fit comfortably in the hand like a pencil does. It is a bit weird getting used to the rubber tip though but now I can sketch and take notes easily.

I'm waiting for my Adonit Jot Pro from the Groupon order to arrive.

5. squidkitten macrumors 6502

squidkitten

iFaraday all the way! Very well made, and it's sent in a cute little case. The creator put a lot of thought and care into this stylus. It's not exactly amazing for handwriting, but any stylus aside from the weird plastic ones will be like that. It glides really smoothly, fits nicely in the hand, and it's really great for drawing! Plus, you have 30 days to decide if you like it, and you can send it back with a refund if you don't!

Can't say enough nice things about iFaraday.

6. Jspring86 Suspended

Jspring86

I also vote for an iFaraday stylus. I use the RX II everyday for note-taking and writing lectures, it works much better than any rubber-tipped stylus.