Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aoaaron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 4, 2010
Hey I'm after a stylus to do the odd sketch with and maybe a few notes.

Looking for a good value one I can grab from the uk online. Im only going to use it for jotting down the odd note when I don't have paper and for draw something. Nothing too expensive please and thank you.

littleman18

macrumors member
Mar 14, 2012
Hey I'm after a stylus to do the odd sketch with and maybe a few notes.

Looking for a good value one I can grab from the uk online. Im only going to use it for jotting down the odd note when I don't have paper and for draw something. Nothing too expensive please and thank you.

I bought a good one from the pound store :) made for the iPad

OneBigFatNinja

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2012
Mine was in the iPad section of Tesco for 3.97 I think. It's perfect for use and has a clip so it fits in a stylus holder or pocket easy.

VenusianSky

macrumors 65816
Aug 28, 2008
I bought a Targus stylus to use for drawing in Sketchbook app. I didn't find it to be so good for that, but it works perfectly fine for navigating the iOS system. I suppose it is alright for doodling. It was about $12, which is probably a bit much for what it is.

macbook123

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2006
I bought an Amazon stylus which is a piece of cheap crap in a giant waste of a box that will be returned. Worth maybe 50 cents, not $11.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.