Suave HD Weather Icon help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by griffsterb, Jul 5, 2011.

1. griffsterb macrumors newbie

Hey all, first time posting here. I am having some trouble with my weather icon when I'm using the Suave HD theme for my jailbroken phone.

In the first picture you can see what my weather icon looks right after I respring with a fresh download of Suave HD.

I did a lot of hunting online last night and there were a few people with similar problems, but none of the solutions they found helped me.

But then I noticed that under stash/Suave HD V4.2.1/Icons there was no weather icon. So I copied the Suave icon under stash/Bundles/com.apple.weather, called Icon-Celsius@2x.png and put it into the Icons folder, renaming it Weather.png of course.

So it sort of worked... lol. In the 2nd picture you can see what my icon looks like after I added the Weather picture to the Icons folder.

And now I am stuck. How the heck do I get this thing down to standard size? Or is there another way to fix my issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is the best theme I've found... simple yet elegant. So I really want to get it working perfectly. Thanks everyone.

Attached Files:

2. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

Delete whatever theme you have, SSH this one and use it ...

http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16804800

Read website for other icons, ect.

3. griffsterb thread starter macrumors newbie

Eh, still doesn't work. I'll keep troubleshooting I guess. Not many more options though.