Sub menu selection not working properly

Discussion in 'macOS' started by galstaph, Jan 2, 2009.

1. galstaph macrumors 6502a

galstaph

At first i thought this was simply a firefox issue, then i noticed it was accross all of my programs. I can select the regular menu, but unless I use the arrow keys, I cannot scroll down the menus into sub-menus as I had once done. For example, I used to be able to single click on say the image menu item in PS Cs3 then I would have a highlighted bar follow my mouse down (just like using arrow keys) this would open sub menus as it came across them, allowing me to access them. Now i am running into the issue that I have to hold down the left mouse button or I cannot select the sub-menus, unless using arrow key, which tends to be inconvienient. Has anyone come across this issue and if so how can I fix it? I am running permissions repairs right now and will execute the weekly, daily and monthly scripts as well and see if it helps, but if someone has insight please let me know.
    Thanks

2. galstaph thread starter macrumors 6502a

galstaph

permissions and a restart have seemed to solve issue for now if anyone is interested, lets cross our fingers and hope it stays that way:rolleyes: