Submitting to app store & compiler warnings.

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by dantastic, Feb 14, 2011.

  1. dantastic macrumors 6502

    dantastic

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2011
    #1
    My app is nearing completion but I've a bunch of compiler warnings. Warnings that are fine to ignore but do I need to clean them up or will they care?
     
  2. dejo Moderator

    dejo

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2004
    Location:
    The Centennial State
    #2
    They probably won't care but what makes you think they are fine to ignore? What are these warnings, specifically?
     
  3. nickculbertson macrumors regular

    nickculbertson

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2010
    Location:
    Nashville, TN
    #3
    I've never had any problems getting my apps excepted over a few warnings. Of course you shouldn't ignore the warnings but chances are if your app works and follows apples guidelines, it will be accepted.

    Nick
     
  4. dantastic thread starter macrumors 6502

    dantastic

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2011
    #4
    well, 99% are variables I haven't @synthesize'd and the remaining 1% are functions I access only locally but I've omitted from the .h file.
     

Share This Page