last night i listened to my subwoofer as always as the same volume and it sounded great. this morning i got in my car and it was very faint sounding. i thought maybe i had messed with the equalizer or sub adjustments on accident but it didn't help. The sub still turns on (it's a sub/amp combo tube) and it still makes vibrations with the music, but they are very faint and impossible hear. I tried turning all the knobs on max and it just sounds really crackly and nasty. my question is, does this mean i blew the speaker? or could it be the wiring? it's worked for about a year and this is my first problem. I jiggled the wiring a little and the sound cracked in and out. i can't figure what might have happened. any way of testing what the problem could be?