Success!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by davids8477, Jun 15, 2010.

1. davids8477 macrumors 6502

:D

Just completed my order for 2 Iphones at AT&T.

Took many tries :cool:

2. MacbookWoo macrumors member

Are you eligible for the upgrade? I am eligible and I got an email saying : 32GB $699

3. davids8477 thread starter macrumors 6502

4. cecoleman macrumors regular

Did you have to purchase each phone separately? I tried to upgrade both my wife and I at the same time, and when I added the second phone after authorizing her line, it said above I had too many phones in my cart. We SAVED them both in the cart and then re-added one to the cart and checked out. Then we went back to the SAVED CART and re-added the second one and checked out again. We paid differently for each one just in case they think we are trying to pull a fast one on them. The price was for Early Upgrade on both and checked out that way. The thing that scares me is its been six hours and still no confirmation email. While my debit card was charged though.

So wondering anyone else get the email confirm? The only ones I've read that have are the ones who purchased through the app.

5. davids8477 thread starter macrumors 6502

No confirmation email here either, but I did print the web receipt with order number.

Card not charged yet.

6. cecoleman macrumors regular

I've been charged to my debit card... and the email came last night around 7pm. Very relieved based on what I have read today.

7. davids8477 thread starter macrumors 6502

No charge still on my card, but the AT&T web site "order status" shows me as "in progress". I guess it will stay as that until they ship.
    :(