Successfully ordered through AT&T but no Applecare

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MattMJB0188, Oct 7, 2011.

1. MattMJB0188 macrumors 68000

MattMJB0188

They didn't have applecare+ as an option. But I still got a reserve number so I feel better. Hoping that applecare+ will be an option for those who ordered directly from AT&T.

2. mr. buttons macrumors newbie

3. WonderSausage macrumors member

WonderSausage

It was specifically stated that AppleCare+ was only available if purchased on the same ticket with the phone.

4. MattMJB0188 thread starter macrumors 68000

MattMJB0188

I'm sure we could get it but I didn't apple say it had to be added on when buying the phone?

----------

Then why didn't AT&T have it available? Now where is it mentioned on their site?

5. iomcamaross2010 macrumors member

we will have to talk to apple about it... im sure they will work with you... i was out of warrenty by 2 days and they let me add applecare to both my iphone4's this year

6. jeffsaha macrumors member

Yeah, I'm sure they will still want our $100 next week when the phone comes in. Only thing is, I just read the terms for applecare+ and it does not include theft as everyone has been saying, only accidental drops and water dmg.

7. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

im going to bed.....my order is in but no email whatsoever yet and my att account still says i have an upgrade available. I took a screen shot of the confirmation screen.....ugh what a disaster.....maybe standing in line is a better option.

8. iSIILENT macrumors regular

9. MattMJB0188 thread starter macrumors 68000

MattMJB0188

Could regular apple care be added later? I really don't need accidental damage.