Am trying to figure out whether to hold on my 30", or if a successor is imminent and the time is ripe to sell. I like the 30" for what it is and I dont necessarily need more desktop space or pixels...but obviously newer screens do have a bit more contrast these days. Am a bit hesistant to replace this with the 27" Cinema Thunderbolt because I dont want the text to be any smaller. So I would only sell if I know I can replace soon with something matching the 30" size or bigger. Any ideas on when Apple will come out with a successor to the 30" Cinema HD? Or is 27" as big as they are going to offer from here on out?