Sudden Lag/Glitchiness

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by hArrisburger, Sep 4, 2015.

1. hArrisburger macrumors regular

I am running the latest PB for iOS 9 on an iPhone 6 plus. Battery performance has been great, but as of the last few days there appears to be a more noticeable lag and glitches with attempting to use spotlight search, response from idle, etc. I have done a simple reset of the phone, but it still persists. Also closed all apps running in the background. Any suggestions? Anyone else experience this?

2. sonsin macrumors newbie

The same thing is happening to me with my 6+! Before, the PB3 was running smoothly and with no lags, but from a week ago it started to lag and glitch. I've reseted all setting, but the issues still continue.

3. BlueMoonForever macrumors 6502

Did you all take into consideration that the iphone 6 plus is the equivalent to the iPad 3. Very under powered and probably can't run iOS 9 that well.

4. twynne macrumors 6502a

I had exactly the same, and just a warning to anyone with similar.... woke up this morning to my phone completely dead, can't hard reset, won't even power on. Apple replaced the phone, but I now can't get any iOS9 iCloud backup onto the phone.

If your phone is exhibiting this behaviour, I'd make sure you have a full local backup on your Mac/PC rather than relying on iCloud.

5. sonsin macrumors newbie

Thanks for sharing! And sorry about your phone, but at least you got it replaced!

Gladly I backup my phone on itunes at least once a week! :)