Sudzc and __NSCFDictionary

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by roberto.vigo, Feb 21, 2011.

1. roberto.vigo macrumors newbie

Hi all,

I am using SudzC to call a soap webservice from within an iOS application. It is beautiful, but poorly documented (I'm not able to find an official forum).

I am able to use sudzc generated code to perform simple ws calls, like login/logout. Now I have a more complex method returning a type A containing an int and an id. The id is the translation that sudzc makes of an array of custom objects (soapenc:arrayType). The point is: how to use that array? I am able to retrieve the type A, then A has a property that returns B, but iOS sees B as __NSCFDictionary. How to access B's objects? The cast to NSDictionary does not work properly. Finally, I am not able to find any documentation on __NSCFDictionary.

Any suggestion is welcomed!
    Thanks
    Roberto

2. dpshelton macrumors newbie

Hi,
    Were you able to figure this out? I am also trying to use Sudzc to pass an array of objects, but i can't even get to the point where sudzc registers the complexType as an array from the wsdl file. I'm wondering if sudzc requires a specific way of indicating an array. Would you (or anyone) mind posting a snippet of your wsdl that you've been successful in getting sudzc to at least register it as an array? Thanks!!

3. roberto.vigo thread starter macrumors newbie

af far as I saw, Sudzc does not handle SoapArray, I had to hard code some lines to manage that case (in the serialize method of each object needing it).

Good luck!