Suede or soft slipcases in the UK?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by twynne, Jul 15, 2008.

1. twynne macrumors 6502a

I'm looking for a decent quality suede or soft fabric 'slipcase' that's available locally in the UK. I really like the look of the Waterfield, but shipping cost from the US is twice the cost of the product!

Has anyone seen anything similar either online or in a retail shop?

Thanks,

Tom

2. Westpier macrumors newbie

Soft slipcase for iPod touch

Tom

I've recently purchased a Sena leather slipcase from the Apple store, Regent Street. Exactly what I was after if a little expensive. Very simple, not bulky and protects from screen scratching whilst on the move.

It's my third style of case. Easily the best for me!

Best

Mark

3. twynne thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks Mark,

I had considered that one, but when I was in Regent St. (Monday eve) they appeared to only have red. Not really my colour. :D

I might check again at the weekend, though at that price I could probably import the Waterfield for less!

Cheers,

Tom

4. jonnyb macrumors 6502a

Hi Mark. I'm considering the Sena case. Could you tell me something - is the lining soft and are there any horrible nylon labels on the inside that could potentially cause scratches?

thanks

5. Shove-it macrumors newbie

soft case

Hi Twynne,

I'm looking for the same thing and think I will order this when they get black back in stock

http://shop.ipodworld.co.uk/iPodWor...S_MP001/Moshi_iPouch_for_iPhone_and_iPods.htm

6. Westpier macrumors newbie

Jonny

No nails or thorns inside. Lovely velvet inner. No cable management but not something I was after.

Best

Mark

7. jonnyb macrumors 6502a

Thanks Mark. I know my question sounded slightly paranoid but I remember my first iPod back in 2002 came with a black slipcase (this was back when Apple included everything in the box!).

Stupidly, Apple placed a little nylon Apple logo label on the inside of the case which actually scratched the back of your ipod as you lifted it in and out!

Just want to make sure I don't get caught twice :). I've order my Sena case direct from them today

cheers