Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
If I accidentally delete the Mobile Photos folder on one or both of my computers, how do I resync it back to my computer?

This is more of a hypothetical question. I re installed SugarSync one of my computers, after I deleted it trying to do something, and it recreated the Mobile Photos folder and I resynced that folder on my Mac. So I got it back, but I want to know how to do that without having to re install it. All I see under the options for the Mobile Photos folder are for sharing, but I want it to only be synced on my computers that are under the same account and not with other people.

Hope that makes sense.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Also how do I manually upload photos to the Mobile Photos folder. Upon initial start up of the app, I choose "last 20." How do I get the rest of the pictures synced to that folder? Right now it only syncs new pictures I take with the camera.

:confused:

cjred

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2009
Also how do I manually upload photos to the Mobile Photos folder. Upon initial start up of the app, I choose "last 20." How do I get the rest of the pictures synced to that folder? Right now it only syncs new pictures I take with the camera.

:confused:

Try going to the sugarsync website and login to your account. You should see the deleted items there and restore.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Try going to the sugarsync website and login to your account. You should see the deleted items there and restore.

Thank you for the response. Will try it.

I do, however, have another question. I have a Mac, PC, and two devices connected to my SugarSync account.

When I'm on either of the devices (phone/tablet), the other one does not show up. For example, I'm on my phone and it only shows my phone, Mac, and PC under "My Devices." Why doesn't my tablet show up?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.