suggest a new game based on what i like

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by heov, Jul 27, 2012.

1. heov macrumors member

Wondering if you guys could suggest some fun puzzle games for me.

To get an idea of what I like, I really, really like "Feed me Oil." I've already beaten it though. But I love that style of game (worlds and levels I have to beat).

Angry Birds is of course, fun, but I feel like there isn't much thinking involved, and I get bored quickly. I don't feel too challenged.

Where's My Water was also pretty good, but I beat it pretty quickly (it was kind of easy, but did make me think, at least on some levels, on what to do).

So basically I had a really good experience with Feed Me Oil, and Where's My Water was okay too, just not that difficult I didn't think.

I'm not interested in games like Fruit Ninja, Flight Control, etc, as those are more "high score" types of games. I like thinking and solving. I tried "Fragger," but that game was just too hard. I could figure out how to solve it, but I couldn't time/be accurate enough with some throws.

Your suggestions are appreciated!

2. wagdog macrumors newbie

If you like word games at all, Word Vault is fun (dev is on this board).

The game Train Crisis: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/train-crisis-hd+/id508356328?mt=8 is A LOT of fun! I play it on my android tablet all the time (don't have it on my iOS device).

You can try my game (in my sig) - not a puzzle game, but a lot of people find it fun and addictive (in a good way!).

Hope that helps.