Suggest some notes+productivity apps with iCloud sync

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by HMI, Nov 8, 2012.

1. HMI macrumors 6502a

HMI

I've used an app called "Awesome Note + todo" for a long while now, and they keep talking about wanting to add iCloud sync support, but they never do (yet they have endless updates for Evernote and google docs, neither of which I want.) I'm a bit tired of waiting for something that might never happen.

Can someone please recommend a better alternative to "Awesome Note + Todo" that has strong iCloud sync support, and preferably a universal app?

Thanks.

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Well I have never used those apps but Apple apps Pages, NotePad and Reminders all use iCloud.

3. HMI thread starter macrumors 6502a

HMI

It's all one app. I like how I can create and control different folders, choosing if it is private and password locked and whether or not I allow it to sync. I want to control which folders sync and which ones don't, but it only works with Evernote, Google Docs, Bluetooth, and iTunes. I want the same control over my notes, but syncing through iCloud instead. Right now, Apple's apps just sync everything and don't allow you the option to password protect anything. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I want the ease of iCloud syncing notes and folders with the control over which folders are password protected and/or going to be synced.

Ideas?